Please enquire if your group is smaller
Rīga, Sigulda, Jūrmala, Cēsis, Valmiera, Liepāja – such popular cities, but when someone asks, ‘could you show us some fun things around there’ you understand that it is unclear what to do exactly. We have a solution – Sidewalk labyrinth.
To not get lost within the sidewalk labyrinth players will have to get across the city by looking for hints and the right way towards different interesting tourism objects or fun activities. Along the way they might even find something tasty to eat or drink, so that the following game is even more exciting.
The main objective for this game is to allow participants to explore the city and everything it has to offer in a fun and active way.
Game includes tourist attractions and local activities therefore participants will be able to try out and find out something new.
1. Teams get instructions about the following events;
2. All participants will be briefed about the games theme as well as the first hints to reach next checkpoint;
3. Players will have to take on different puzzles interesting challenges and other tasks in order to find out further hints;
4. Each checkpoint will have person which will provide guidelines for the next steps;
5. The game length and number of checkpoints depend on the needs and wishes of the participants. (it is discussed before the event).
The pace of the game depends on the characteristics of each event individually. This activity takes place outdoors where players have to beat different adventurous tasks. The game can be played as a competitive city tour including places of your interest.