Panoramic view of the Old Town, Riga
The Land of blue Lakes, Latvia
A fishing village, Latvia
View of The Old Town, Riga
Riga at night, Latvia
Orthodox Cathedral, Riga
A street in the Old Town, Riga
View of the Old Town, Riga
Tallinn Old Town
View of the Tallinn
Town Wall, Tallinn
Town Wall Towers, Tallinn
View of the Town Hall Square, Tallinn
Alexandr Nevsky Cathedral, Tallinn
Town Wall, Tallinn
Cathedral of Saint Mary the Virgin, Tallinn
Helsinki Cathedral, Finland
Peterhof Palace near St. Petersburg
Palazzo di Stato Maggiore, St. Petersburg.jpg
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood at night, St. Petersburg
Classical view of Neva Rive and Isaakievskiy Cathedral, St. Petersburg
Baltic Capital Cities Tour of Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki & St.Petersburg in 10 days/9 nights, May - September 2018
This multilingual escorted coach tour of Baltic Capital Cities of Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki and St.Petersburg is an excellent way to discover most outstanding and important places of North Eastern Europe. During this guided tour of Riga/Latvia, Tallinn/Estonia, Helsinki/Finland and St.Petersburg/Russia tour our expert guides will take you to the most of the must see sights and places in Baltic Capitals of Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki and St.Petersburg.
DAY 1 of Baltic Capital Tour (WEDNESDAY): ARRIVAL IN RIGA
Arrival in Riga, optional transfer to Hotel Mercure Riga**** or other similar hotel. Hotel check-in & welcome meeting with our tour guide.
DAY 2 of Baltic Capital Tour (THURSDAY): RIGA
Riga is vibrant and beautiful city, you will see a lot of medieval and Art Nouveau architecture. During the Old Town walking tour you will see the Castle of Riga, the Old Town Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gates, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. Its possible to book an optional visit to a popular spa resort of Jurmala, famous for its wooden building architecture and gorgeous sand beaches. An optional Latvian dinner is available for pre-booking at Restaurant Forest.
DAY 3 of Baltic Capital Tour (FRIDAY): RIGA - TALLINN
Our tour will continue through the coastal Baltic Sea road to the town Parnu, Estonia. Parnu is a resort town, we will have a short tour of the resort before we head further towards Tallinn. We will arrive in the early afternoon, check-in at the Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or other similar accommodation.
DAY 4 of Baltic Capital Tour (SATURDAY): TALLINN
Tallinn is a stunning medieval city which boasts with an incredibly charming Old Town. Tallinn Old Town is a popular and busy place all year round, but especially in summer. Your will find many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafes and restaurants. Our excursion of the old town will take us to the Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and medieval Old Town Hall. Kadriorg Park with a visit to Kumu Art Museum tour is available for optional booking in the afternoon. An optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack can be pre booked for the evening.
DAY 5 of Baltic Capital Tour (SUNDAY): TALLINN - HELSINKI
Breakfast at hotel. Optional Tour to Lahemaa National Park that includes Palmse Manor visit, a memorial of the von Pahlen family, Saadi Manor and continuing to the beautiful Vihula Manor and Vodka museum. Departure for Helsinki by the hydrofoil. On arrival to Helsinki transfer to Hotel Glo Art**** or other similar hotel, check-in. The rest of the day is free for discovering Helsinki.
DAY 6 of Baltic Capital Tour (MONDAY): HELSINKI
Helsinki geographical location is at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture, you can observe this influence yourself. Helsinki sightseeing tour features the harbours, central Mannerheim Street and by the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall, and the Sibelius Monument and for a visit at the famous Church-in-the-Rock. The afternoon is reserved for an optional tour to Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, an oasis in the midst of the city with cottages, farmsteads and manors from all around Finland.
DAY 7 of Baltic Capital Tour (TUESDAY): HELSINKI - ST.PETERSBURG
Breakfast at hotel and departure for St. Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia we arrive in Vyborg, where we take time for a short excursion and see the Vyborg Castle. In the late afternoon we arrive in St. Petersburg and check-in at Hotel Sokos Vasilevsky**** or similar standard hotel in St. Petersburg.
DAY 8 of Baltic Capital Tour (WEDNESDAY): ST.PETERSBURG
St. Petersburg is an incredible city with imperial palaces, churches, cathedrals and museums thatknown worldwide. St. Peterburg sits on the banks of Neva River that has the numereous canals. St. Peterburg resembles Venice is sometimes called “The Venice of the North”. Our morning excursionwill take you around with all the splendors of St.Peterburg: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and many more sights. An optional visit to Peterhof is offered in the afternoon, an Peterhof is a unique masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. In the evening enjoy an optional visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with a typical Russian folklore show and Russian „champagne” and snacks.
DAY 9 of Baltic Capital Tour (THURSDAY): ST.PETERSBURG
The morning is reserved for an optional excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg’s tri-centennial celebrations. In the afternoon, an optional visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered. In the evening enjoy an optional Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti.
DAY 10 of Baltic Capital Tour (FRIDAY): ST.PETERSBURG
Optional transfer to the airport in St. Petersburg.
• 9 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
• 9 x buffet breakfast
• Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
• Personalised welcome package
• Entrances to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn, Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki and Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
• Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
• Service of Italian only speaking tour escorts on Baltic Countries segment and Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on Finnish-Russian segment on tours GBC06, GBC13-GBC20
• Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on tours GBC05, GBC12, GBC21
• Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
• Ferry ticket Tallinn-Helsinki OW (2nd class)
• Portage at hotels
• Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• 4-hour excursion to Jurmala: EUR 40.00 pp
• Latvian dinner at Restaurant Forest: EUR 40.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU: EUR 40.00 pp
• Medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack: EUR 40.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum: EUR 45.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
• Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 50.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace: EUR 70.00 pp
• 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
• Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti: EUR 50.00 pp
• Airport Transfer from Hotel in St. Petersburg to airport: EUR 70.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• Half board meals at hotels (9 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 295.00 pp