Classical view of Neva Rive and Isaakievskiy Cathedral, St. Petersburg
Tallinn Old Town
View of the Tallinn
Town Wall, Tallinn
Town Wall Towers, Tallinn
View of the Town Hall Square, Tallinn
Alexandr Nevsky Cathedral, Tallinn
Town Wall, Tallinn
Cathedral of Saint Mary the Virgin, Tallinn
Helsinki Cathedral, Finland
Peterhof Palace near St. Petersburg
Palazzo di Stato Maggiore, St. Petersburg.jpg
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood at night, St. Petersburg
Baltic Triangle Tour including Tallinn, Helsinki & St.Petersburg 8 days/7 nights, May - September
DAY 1 of Estonia, Finland & Russia Baltic Triangle Tour (FRIDAY) - ARRIVAL IN TALLINN
Arrival in Tallinn, optional transfer to Radisson Blu Olympia Hotel**** or similar hotel in Tallinn. Check-in and welcome meeting with the tour guide. If you miss the meeting with our rep, we will leave an information pack on reception on your name.
DAY 2 of Estonia, Finland & Russia Baltic Triangle Tour (SATURDAY) - TALLINN
Tallinn is a marvellous mix of medieval architecture and modern city life. The medieval Tallinn Old Town will impress you with its many shops, art galleries, souvenir markets stalls, outdoor cafes terraces and restaurants making this city spot one of the most popular and visited destinations in summer time. During Tallinn sightseeing tour you will see most significant sights of Old Town as Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall. In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park with a visit to KUMU art museum. You can also book an optional medieval dinner at charming Restaurant in Tallinn Old Town named Peppersack.
DAY 3 of Estonia, Finland & Russia Baltic Tour (SUNDAY) - TALLINN-HELSINKI
In the morning we will take the fast ferry from Tallinn to Helsinki during which you will get a glimpse through the Finnish archipelago before arriving to Helsinki. On arrival a transfer to Hotel Glo Art**** or similar hotel in Helsinki, check-in. You will have free time in order to discover and explore Helsinki on your own.
DAY 4 of Estonia, Finland & Russia Baltic Tour (MONDAY) - HELSINKI
Helsinki is exciting, dynamic, sea town, everywhere is green and lively Finnish capital. Helsinki sightseeing tour features town's harbors, central Mannerheim Street and the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall and the Sibelius Monument. A visit the famous Church-in the-Rock is included in the tour. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Seurasaari Open-Air Museum which is located on a beautiful green island. Seurasaari Open-Air Museum presents to you numerous cottages, farmsteads and manors from all around Finland.
DAY 5 of Estonia, Finland & Russia Baltic Tour (TUESDAY) - HELSINKI-ST. PETERSBURG
Departure to St.Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia there will be a stop in Vyborg, where you will have a sightseeing tour and a visit to Vyborg Castle. Arrival to St. Petersburg and check-in at Hotel Sokos Vasilevsky**** or similar hotel in the late afternoon.
DAY 6 of Estonia, Finland & Russia Baltic Tour (WEDNESDAY) - ST. PETERSBURG
St. Petersburg is a dazzling and charming city. Its luxurious palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the name of “The Venice of the North”. Morning sightseeing tour features the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more incredible sights. In the afternoon you can book an optional visit to Zarskoyye Selo with fantastic Catherine's Palace and its world famous Amber Room. Also possible to book optionally an enjoyable visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show, Russian “Champagne” and snacks.
DAY 7 of Estonia, Finland & Russia Baltic Triangle Tour (THURSDAY) -ST. PETERSBURG
An optional excursion in the morning offers a visit to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. The afternoon is reserved for an optional excursion to Hermitage Art Museum. In the evening you can book optionally a Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch.
DAY 8 of Estonia, Finland & Russia Baltic Tours (FRIDAY) - ST. PETERSBURG DEPARTURE
Optional transfer to the airport in St - Petersburg.
• 7 nights at central 4 star hotels
• 7 x buffet breakfast at hotels
• Welcome meeting with bubbly-cocktail or juice
• Personalised Baltic Triangle Tour welcome package
• Entrance fees to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn, Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki and Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
• Service of English and German speaking tour escort-guide on all tours
• Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour-guide escort on all tours
• Service of Portuguese speaking tour escort-guide on Baltic Triangle tour GBT07, GBT09, GBT13, GBT16 and GBT20
• Transport: 1st class motor coach or 1st class minivan throughout the Baltic Triangle tour programme
• Ferry Tallinn-Helsinki One Way
• Portage service at hotels
• Airport transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU ART MUSEUM: EUR 40.00 pp
• Medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack in Tallinn: EUR 40.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum in Helsinki: EUR 45.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
• Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace in St. Petersburg: EUR 50.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace: EUR 70.00 pp
• 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
• Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch in St. Petersburg: EUR 60.00 pp
• Transfer Hotel Sokos Vasilevsky to St. Petersburg airport: EUR 70.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• Half board at hotels (7 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 245.00 pp