Helsinki Cathedral, Finland
Peterhof Palace near St. Petersburg
Palazzo di Stato Maggiore, St. Petersburg.jpg
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood at night, St. Petersburg
Classical view of Neva Rive and Isaakievskiy Cathedral, St. Petersburg
Saint Basil Cathedral, Moscow
Annunciation Cathedral, Moscow
Saint Basil Cathedral, Moscow
Red Square, Moscow
Finland & Russia Tour (Tzar Route) staying at Helsinki, St. Petersburg and Moscow 9 days/8 nights, May-September 2017
DAY 1 of Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (SUNDAY): ARRIVAL IN HELSINKI
Arrival in Helsinki airport/port/train station. We can organise for you a private transfer to Hotel Glo Art**** or similar standard hotel. There will be an introduction meeting with the tour guide after the check in. Please ask for more information at reception if necessary.
DAY 2 Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (MONDAY): HELSINKI
Breakfast at Hotel. Today the day will be spend in Helsinki and its surroundings. Finnish capital Helsinki is a beautiful green and vibrant city. Morning sightseeing tour will take you to the harbors, the we will see the central Mannerheim Street and the Building of Parliament, famous Hall of Finlandia and also the Sibelius Monument. During this Helsinki sightseeing tour you will also visit at the famous Church-in the-Rock. In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Seurasaari Open-air Museum, a beautiful village with cottages, farmsteads and manors from all around Finland.
DAY 3 Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (TUESDAY): HELSINKI-ST. PETERSBURG
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to St.Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia there will be a stop in Vyborg, where you will have a photo-stop at Vyborg Castle. Arrival and check-in at Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky**** or similar.
DAY 4 of Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (WEDNESDAY): ST. PETERSBURG
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy a beautiful city of St. Petersburg today, its grand palaces and museums full of masterpieces are known worldwide. The Neva River and its many canals are often compared to Venice. During the morning sightseeing tour we will enjoy the beauty and splendours of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, and St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The optional visit to Zarskoje Selo and Catherine Palce with its splendour Amber room can be booked in the afternoon. In the evening you can book a tour to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian „champagne” and snacks.
DAY 5 of Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (THURSDAY): ST. PETERSBURG
Breakfast at hotel.An optional excursion to Peterhof is offered in the morning, you will also see its grand Palace, Cascade, water Avenue and beautiful parks. In the afternoon, an optional tour to the world known Hermitage Art Museum is offered. In the evening enjoy an optional Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch.
DAY 6 of Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (FRIDAY): ST. PETERSBURG-MOSCOW
Breakfast at Hotel. The early morning is reserved for an optional St. Petersburg channel cruise. Around noon we go to the Moscow Railway Station and board the Sapsan high-speed train bound for Moscow. The train ride takes us through endless Russian landscapes along the River Volga. In the late afternoon we arrive to Moscow and check in at Hotel Park Inn Sadu**** or similar.
DAY 7 of Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (SATURDAY): MOSCOW
Breakfast at hotel. Moscow, The Mother of Russia, is a genuine Russian city with the Kremlin and its onion domed cathedrals. The morning sightseeing tour includes the highlights of the vast city: the Red Square with St. Basil’s Cathedral, the Theatre Square with Bolshoi Theatre and Sparrow Hills with Moscow University and we visit the Kremlin grounds and one of the cathedrals. In the afternoon is offered an optional visit to the Moscow Metro including the historical stations on the Ring-Line and a guided stroll along the famous pedestrian Arbat Street. Optional excursion with the cruise boat on the Moscow River with White Flotilla can be booked in the evening.
DAY 8 of Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (SUNDAY): MOSCOW
The day offers an optional full day excursion to the quaint town of Sergiev Posad, where we visit the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, the most important Russian monastery and the spiritual heart of the Russian Orthodox Church. The whole Lavra has been beautifully restored for the 700-years celebrations of the birth of St. Sergius of Radonezh. The evening offers an optional visit to the Old Russian Circus.
DAY 9 of Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow Tour (MONDAY): MOSCOW DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the Moscow airport can be prebooked.
• 8 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
• 8 x buffet breakfasts
• Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
• Personalised welcome package
• Entrances to Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki, Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg and Moscow Kremlin
•Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
•Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escorts on all tours
• Service of Portuguese speaking tour escort on tour GCR10, GCR14, GCR17 and GCR21
•1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
•Sapsan high-speed train St. Petersburg-Moscow OW (2nd class)
•Portage at hotels and railway stations
•Service and VAT
• Transfer airport to Hotel Glo Art: EUR 80.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 100.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• 3-hour excursion to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum: EUR 45.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
• Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 50.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace: EUR 70.00 pp
• 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
• Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch: EUR 40.00 pp
• 3-hour guided channel cruise: EUR 50.00 pp
• 3-hour Moscow metro and Arbat tour: EUR 25.00 pp
• 3-hour Moscow by night tour and river cruise: EUR 50.00 pp
• 8-hour excursion to Sergiev Posad: EUR 80.00 pp
• Visit to Old Russian Circus: EUR 70.00 pp
• Transfer from Hotel Park Inn Sadu to airport: EUR 80.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 100.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• Half board at hotels (8 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 275.00 pp