Gediminas Tower, Vilnius
Tallinn Old Town
View of the Tallinn
Town Wall, Tallinn
Town Wall Towers, Tallinn
View of the Town Hall Square, Tallinn
Alexandr Nevsky Cathedral, Tallinn
Town Wall, Tallinn
Cathedral of Saint Mary the Virgin, Tallinn
Neris River, Vilnius
Cathedral Square, Vilnius
Old Town, Vilnius
Odminiu Square, Vilnius
Gediminas Hill, Vilnius
The Land of blue Lakes, Latvia
Panoramic view of the Old Town, Riga
A fishing village, Latvia
View of The Old Town, Riga
Riga at night, Latvia
Orthodox Cathedral, Riga
A street in the Old Town, Riga
View of the Old Town, Riga
Cesis Castle, Latvia
Rundale Palace, Latvia
Turaida Castle in Sigulda, Latvia
Baltic Highlights Deluxe Premium 5* Hotel Tour June-August 2022, 8 days - Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
This guided coach tour through Baltic Capitals is an excellent opportunity to get to know more about Baltic countries and their culture. During this tour you will see most significant and outstanding places of Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn and some other important cities on way. We provide accommodation, coach or minibus services during the whole tour and experienced tour escorts. Additional services can be booked upon request.
DAY 1 of Baltic Deluxe Tour (SUNDAY)
Arrival in Vilnius, optional transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Astorija**** or similar hotel can be booked. Check-in at your hotel, welcome meeting with Baltic Highlights Deluxe Tour guide.
DAY 2 of Baltic Deluxe Tour (MONDAY)
Vilnius has noticeable cultural heritage with outstanding examples of religious architecture; is known for its more than thousand medieval times buildings and forty eight churches and cathedrals. The morning sightseeing tour features a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. In the afternoon you can book an optional sightseeing excursion to Trakai. Trakai is the medieval town and is called as medieval capital, there is well preserved gorgeous Trakai Castle, beautifully situated on an island in Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy a Lithuania optional folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas.
DAY 3 of Baltic Deluxe Tour (TUESDAY)
On the way to Riga, the first stop is the Hills of Crosses, one of the sacred places of Catholic Lithuania. Next visit on our tour today is a magnificent Rundale Palace, example of stunning Baroque architecture, enjoy the guided tour in the palace. We will arrive to Riga in the late afternoon, check-in at Hotel Semarah Grand Poet***** or similar standard hotel in Riga.
DAY 4 of Baltic Deluxe Tour (WEDNESDAY)
Before we get to discover and learn about Latvian capital - Riga there is an optional sightseeing tour for this morning that will take you to the beautiful nature of the Gauja National Park and the town of Sigulda. Sigulda is often called Latvian Switzerland. You will visit Rose of Turaida sight and see the remains of the Episcopal Castle and the Castle of the Knights of the Sword. Departure for Riga. You can opt for the tour (optional one) to the Ethnographical Open Air Museum, a spacious exposition of 18th century country life, traditions, culture. The evening offers an optional organ music concert at the Dome Cathedral, it's very popular and not only with tourists but with locals as well.
DAY 5 of Baltic Deluxe Tour (THURSDAY)
Riga was founded in 1201 and is over 800 years nowadays. It is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real variety of architectural building styles especially proud of its numerous Art Nouveau masterpieces. Just look up and you will be masmorised. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. The afternoon is reserved for an optional visit to Jurmala seaside resort spa town, its famous for its wooden architecture and stunning white sand beaches. Its not Maldives, but close. In the evening enjoy an optional Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant Forest.
DAY 6 of Baltic Deluxe Tour (FRIDAY)
The tour carries on along Baltic Sea to the Estonian summer spa resort of Parnu town. You will have a possibility to have a short tour of the resort and a leisurely stroll along the beach. Another few hours and we will arrive to charming medieval Tallinn, check-in at the Hotel Radisson Blu Sky**** or similar hotel.
DAY 7 of Baltic Deluxe Tour (SATURDAY)
Tallinn is a charming mixture of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Tallinn Old Town enhances you with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafйs and restaurants making this city spot one of the bussiest places in summer. During the sightseeing tour you will see most significant places of Old Town as Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and medieval Old Town Hall. In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park with a visit KUMU art museum and its art collections. You can also book optional medieval dinner at a charming Restaurant Maikhrav, located in the heart of Tallinn Old Town.
DAY 8 of Baltic Deluxe Tour (SUNDAY)
Optional transfer to the airport in Tallinn.
• 7 overnights at central 5 star hotels during the tour
• 7 x buffet breakfast at hotels
• Welcome meeting with sparkling wine-cocktail or juice
• Personalised welcome package on arrival
• Entrance fees included to Old University in Vilnius, Rundale Palace in Latvia and medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
• Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
• Service of Italian only speaking tour escort GBD13-GBD21
• Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on tours GBD09 and GBD11
• Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
• Portage at hotels
• Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Astorija: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• 3-hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle: EUR 40.00 pp
• Folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas: EUR 40.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Gauja National Park: EUR 50.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion to the Open Air Museum: EUR 40.00 pp
• Organ concert at the Dome Cathedral: EUR 35.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Jurmala: EUR 40.00 pp
• Latvian dinner at Restaurant Forest: EUR 40.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU: EUR 40.00 pp
• Medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv: EUR 40.00 pp
• Transfer Hotel Radisson Bku Sky to airport: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• Half board at hotels (7 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 255.00 pp