Trinity Lavra St. Sergius, Golden Ring
Peterhof Palace near St. Petersburg
Palazzo di Stato Maggiore, St. Petersburg.jpg
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood at night, St. Petersburg
Classical view of Neva Rive and Isaakievskiy Cathedral, St. Petersburg
Saint Basil Cathedral, Moscow
Annunciation Cathedral, Moscow
Saint Basil Cathedral, Moscow
Red Square, Moscow
Golden Ring, Russia
Vladimir, Golden Ring
Russian capitals and Golden Ring Tour 10 days/9 nights, May-August 2020
DAY 1 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring (TUESDAY): ARRIVAL ST. PETERSBURG
Arrival at St. Petersburg International airport. We can meet you at the airport and provide a private pre-booked transfer to your hotel in St. Petersburg - Hotel Vasillevsky**** or similar hotel might be provided. Check-in at the hotel and welcome meeting with our tour representative is to follow.
DAY 2 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring (WEDNESDAY): ST. PETERSBURG
St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, it is know for its grand and magnificent palaces and art museums and galleries. It sits on the Neva River and is sometimes called “The Venice of the North”. Morning tour of the city will include all major sights like the The Winter Palace, Peter-Paul Fortress, he Church of the Bleeding Savio, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Nevsky Convent. The optional visit to Zarskoje Selo and Catherine Palce with its splendour Amber room can be booked in the afternoon. In the evening you can book a tour to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian Sparkling wine locally called „champagne” and snacks.
DAY 3 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring (THURSDAY): ST. PETERSBURG
Breakfast at hotel. An optional excursion to Peterhof is offered in the morning, you will also see its grand Palace, Cascade, water Avenue and beautiful parks. In the afternoon, an optional tour to the world known Hermitage Art Museum can be booked. In the evening you can book an optional Russian Style dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti.
DAY 4 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring (FRIDAY): ST. PETERSBURG-MOSCOW
Breakfast at Hotel. Free time in the morning or why not join us on an optional escorted shopping tour to fashion and souvenir shops and stalls on the Nevsky Prospect. After shopping trip we will head towards the other most important Russian city - Moscow. This journey will be by train, on the route you all see endless Russian landscapes along the River Volga and enjoying most impressive views. Arrival to Moscow in the evening and check in at Hotel Aizmut Smolenskaya*** or similar standard hotel in Moscow.
DAY 5 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring (SATURDAY): MOSCOW
Breakfast at hotel. Moscow is a capital of Russia, it is a very impressive city. One of the world's metropoles. The morning sightseeing tour includes all the highlights of the busy city: the Red Square with Kremlin, the Theater Square with Bolshoi Theater, Sparrow Hills with Moscow University and a visit to the famous Moscow Metro. In the afternoon we offer an optional excursion to the Kremlin grounds with a visit to the cathedrals. Optional excursion with the cruise boat with White Flotilla on the Moscow River can be booked in the evening.
DAY 6 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring (SUNDAY): MOSCOW
The day offers an optional full day excursion to the quaint town of Sergiev Posad, where we visit the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, the most important Russian monastery and the spiritual heart of the Russian Orthodox Church. The whole Lavra has been beautifully restored for the 700-years celebrations of the birth of St. Sergius of Radonezh.
DAY 7 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring (MONDAY): MOSCOW-VLADIMIR-SUZDAL
Breakfast at hotel. Departure for Golden Ring - a ring of ancient cities northeast of Moscow. The first one to visit is the town of Sergiev Posad, we will stop at Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, the most important Russian monastery and the sacred centre of the Russian Orthodox Church. After the tour of Sergiev Posad we will head further through scenic Russian landscapes to Vladimir, one of the old capitals of Russia. We will see the Assumption Cathedral and the St. Demetrius Cathedral, both are world heritage sites and the Golden Gate. In the late afternoon we continue to Suzdal and check-in at the Hotel Nikolaevsky Posad**** or similar standard hotel will be provided.
DAY 8 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring: (TUESDAY): SUZDAL
Suzdal is a small fairytale almost a thousand year old town-village, tucked away in the countryside. Suzdal has a lot to offer to see - churches, spiritual sites, cathedral and ancient Russian architecture. During the optional whole day tour we discover all the treasures of Suzdal including the Kremlin, the Nativity Cathedral, the Museum of Wooden Architecture, St. Ethymius Monastery, the Transfiguration Cathedral and the Pokrovsky Monastery.
DAY 9 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring: (WEDNESDAY): SUZDAL – BOGOLYBOVO-MOSCOW
Breakfast at hotel. This morning we will head to the village of Bogolyubovo and enjoy the glare white light single-domed Church of the Intercession on the Nerl. The church is built on a small hill, on a river meadow, in all its clarity and beauty it stands like a candle, growing out over the expanse of the meadow. Departure for Moscow and in the afternoon we check-in at Hotel Azimut Smolenskaya**** or similar hotel.
DAY 10 of Russia Escorted Tour of St.Petersburg, Moscow & Golden Ring: (THURSDAY): MOSCOW DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel. Departure. You can book an optional transfer to the Moscow International airport. Extra nights can be booked in Moscow on demand.
- 8 overnights at centrally located 4-star hotels
- 1 overnight on board “Tatarstan Premium” train in 2 berth compartment
- 9 x buffet breakfast
- 1 x boxed dinner on board overnight train
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalized welcome package
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg, Moscow Kremlin and Kazan Kremlin
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Sapsan high-speed train St. Petersburg-Moscow OW (2nd class)
- Portage at hotels and railway stations
- Transfer airport to Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky: EUR 70.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace: EUR 80.00 pp
- Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 65.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
- 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
- Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti: EUR 50.00 pp
- Guided channel cruise: EUR 50.00 pp
- 3-hour Moscow metro and Arbat tour: EUR 25.00 pp
- 3-hour Moscow-by-night tour and river cruise: EUR 55.00 pp
- 8-hour excursion to Sergiev Posad: EUR 80.00 pp
- 6-hours tour of Suzdal and visit to the Nativity Cathedral, Museum of Wooden Architecture, St. Ethymius Monastery and the Transfiguration Cathedral: EUR 80.00 pp
- Transfer Hotel Azimut Smolenskaya to airport: EUR 80.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 100.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Half board (9 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 255.00 pp