Fabulous New Year in Riga 2021 - 2022
Day 1: Arrival Riga
Arrival in Riga, transfer toHotel Grand Palace*****, check in, welcome meeting, optional welcome dinnerat hotel.
Day 2: Riga
Riga, founded in 1201 by theGerman bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boastsa real kaleidoscope of architectural styles and by the end of December thewhole city is preparing for a vibrant New Yearcelebration. The walking tourof the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church,the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and theFreedom Monument. The afternoon offers anoptional tour to Riga Art Nouveaudistrict and a visit to the Art Nouveau Museum. The tour ends with warmingdrink with the traditional Riga Black Balsam. In the evening we enjoy anentertaining and fabulous New Year Gala.
Day 3: Riga
Morning at leisure. Late afternoon offers an excursion to the LidoRecreational Centre, a large restaurant and entertainment centre located inthe largest wooden log house in Europe and surrounded by a lot of winterattractions. We enjoya traditional Latvian dinner before going back to thehotel.
Day 4: Riga Departure
Departure transfer to airport.
·3 overnights at centrally located Hotel Grand Palace*****
·3 x buffet breakfast
·Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
·Personalised welcome package
·3-hour Riga old town walking tour
·Fabulous New Year Gala
·Service of English and German speaking local guide
·Service of Italian and Spanish speaking local guide
·Service of Portuguese and French speaking local guide
- Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Latvia: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Welcome dinner at hotel: EUR 35.00 pp
- 3-hours visit to Riga Art Nouveau district with a visit to Art Nouveau Museum: EUR 35.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to Lido Recreational Centre with a 3-course Latvian dinner: EUR 50.00 pp
- Transfer Hotel Radisson Blu Latvia to airport: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)